Working with the SCTA
Available contracting opportunities, recruitment and resources
RFP - Countywide Active Transportation Plan
Request for Proposals – Countywide Active Transportation Plan
The Sonoma County Transportation Authority invites proposals from qualified consultants for professional services to develop a Countywide Active Transportation Plan for Sonoma County. As outlined in the scope of work, the development of the Countywide Active Transportation Plan includes the following individual objectives:
• Develop and prioritize comprehensive long-term and short-term goals and vision
• Bring Countywide and Local Bicycle and Pedestrian Plans up to date
• Identify a Low Level of Traffic Stress (LTS) network with connections to major destinations throughout the county
• Identify needs and recommendations for regional routes
• Identify needs for emerging mobility, including electric bicycles and shared micromobility
• Prioritize projects for funding
Proposals must be submitted at or before 4:00 p.m. on February 27, 2023.
One (1) electronic copy of the proposal in PDF format should be delivered via email to: Dana.Turrey@scta.ca.gov
Proposals and amendments to proposals received after the date and time specified above will be returned unopened. Questions regarding this Request for Proposals will be accepted through January 30, 2023 and should be directed in writing to Dana Turrey via email at Dana.Turrey@scta.ca.gov, or at the address shown above. Answers to the questions received will be given at the Pre-Proposal Meeting.
Please view the full Request for Proposals document here: RFP – Countywide Active Transportation Plan for Sonoma County
There are no recruitment opportunities at this time.