Contact SCTA

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

For media inquiries, contact James Cameron.

For reporting issues or requesting information on the State Highway System, Highways 101, 12, 116, 37, 121, or 128, please contact Caltrans, District 4 Office at (510) 286-4444.

For reporting issues on the local roadways, please contact your local jurisdiction for matters within city limits:
City of Cloverdale Public Works: (707) 894-1722
City of Cotati Public Works: (707) 792-4685
City of Healdsburg Public Works: (707) 431-3346
City of Petaluma Public Works: (707) 778-4546
City of Rohnert Park Public Works: (707) 588-3300
City of Santa Rosa Public Works: (707) 543-3800
City of Sebastopol Public Works: (707) 823-5331
City of Sonoma Public Works: (707) 938-3332
Town of Windsor Public Works: (707) 838-1006

For reporting issues in the unincorporated areas of Sonoma County, please contact Sonoma County Transportation and Public Works at (707) 565-2231

For inquiries regarding public transportation, route information, or paratransit please contact:
Sonoma County Transit: (707) 576-7433
Santa Rosa CityBus: (707) 543-3333
Petaluma Transit: (707) 778-4460
Golden Gate Transit: (707) 541-2000
SMART: (707) 794-3330
Additional Information: 511

For everything else, please use the form below:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Sonoma County Transportation Authority
411 King Street
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
t. 707.565.5373

Senate Bill 272 requires local agencies publish a list of systems that serve as original sources of data within an agency. Read more >